Friday, May 2, 2014

"May the 4th be with you".

So, Sunday is Star Wars day, and in my house, there is nothing, that can hold Bryce's attention for more then 10 minutes better the Star Wars. I will be honest, I had no idea such a day existed, but now that I do know, I have decided to go all out and celebrate with my three favorite boys, who are all Star Wars geeks at heart. Sunday morning, I am hoping to wake the boys with Vadercakes and Jar-Jarsausages, with Leahaide to drink. Then, the boys and I will be spending the afternoon making lightsabers and, possibly, Star Wars shaped cookies. I will also be making either a C-3PO or an R2D2 cupcake cake. For dinner, we will feast on HanBurgers, Chewbacators, and Han Solo in a Cryojello sleep. Oh, and how could I forget, the Yoda Soda!!  We will watch a couple of the movies, and we will just have a day of fun. I love my boys, and I love that something as simple as celebrating one of their favorite movies, can be turned into an entire day of memories. Cause let's face it y'all.  That is what it's all about. Making memories with our babies. So, I say unto you, "May the fourth be with you".

No comments:

Post a Comment